Today is my birthday. I am still pinching myself in disbelief that I am 28 years old. I just can’t believe it. My life has changed so much since I turned 27, and when I say change I mean a roller coaster of ride to the better type of change.
Let’s see – J and I moved – twice…We got married…I started a new career that I am so uber excited about that I couldn’t sleep for days after talking and planning it…I live in my hometown and it’s actually not that bad. I enjoy it…I am in the process of designing and creating a new calendar…I have spent lots of time with our families and our friends…we took our honeymoon…I could go on and on.
Now that I am 28 it’s time to start contemplating what I want to accomplish this year… What is my 28 to do while 28?
- Stay with my healthier lifestyle because it really does make a difference
- Go to 28 concerts/shows/plays/etc.
- Launch my new calendar line that I am obsessed with
- Continue kicking butt to become a CFP
- Get better taking and processing photos
- Grow merelynne.com by 50% this year
- Start an e-newsletter for my calendar and merelynne.com
- Travel to…anywhere and everywhere
- Help someone in need
- Host a Christmas party
- 10 DIY projects
- Girls’ weekend
- Go to lake as much as possible
- Mother/Daughters’ trip
- Put a little blue in my hair for a short while
- Stop drinking soda
- Take exams for work to become licensed
- Make a t-shirt quilt out of my Sorority shirts
- Get involved with CrossFit…again
- Redesign merelynne.com
- Create a beautiful workspace at home
- Do a fun Christmas photoshoot with J, me and the pups
- Finally create our engagement (and now wedding) journal
- Somehow manage the crazy pups so I can do a photoshoot of them
- Decorate our new house
- Pay down more bills
- Worry and Stress less
- Have the time of my life
AHHH! I cannot wait to get started on my list and to see what this next year holds for me. I’ve been pretty blessed and am counting my blessings!