Here we are… after the first full week of a new month and I’m setting up August Goals.
I like goals and to-do lists. I feel that it gives me a sense of direction and a foundation in a sometimes chaotic life. I mean goals keep you motivated and keep your dreams a reality. If you have a dream then you decide on action steps to take to achieve those dreams, right? A dream because a goal and then goal becomes action steps that you put on a to-do list… I’m digressing as I think of different ways to say goal and to-do lists. I’m going to get back to the point – August Goals.
1) get settled into our new home. I mentioned how we were moving (this weekend!) to a new city and I don’t want to still be unpacking boxes months from now.
2) consistently write about 3-4 posts a week for this merelynne.com.
3) create a routine between work, blog, etsy, and home life.
4) make progress on the wedding by ordering invitations and finalizing the favor idea (so excited!)
5) design some organizing templates for the site for others to use. I have some great organizational tools that I created and they help me so much from day-to-day and I think it’s time I share them with the world.
Last month I wrote about 27 things to do while 27. So far, I’ve accomplished one thing off that list. But I think that is pretty impressive since it’s been less than 1 month! Once life settles down I will keep you in the loop on my list progress.
Cheers to August Goals!