1) My new Kate Spade purse came in the mail. It makes my feet do a happy jig.
2) Apparently, my stats class is going to require three different colored pens to keep my notes straight. Geesh!
3) Pretty drink to finish out the week
4) We had a lazy Sunday with movie marathons, dip and chips.
5) I started CrossFit two weeks ago. If you haven’t heard of it, YouTube some videos. It’s pretty awesome and pretty brutal all at the same time. Here’s me post workout.
Happy Weekend y’all!
1) I have a thing for cloud pictures. I think that’s apparent.
2) I’ve got a pup that is sneakily trying to learn how to drive. Take my eyes off the driver for one second and somehow she’s in the seat.
3) Yummy dinner with friends at Garbo’s in Springfield this past week.
4) Quick glimpse of my outfit this week. Now with school back my clothes are lasting much longer than my average 8-5 job. Try 8am – 10pm.
5) Nothing beats a day at the lake. Tubing. Fishing. Relaxing. One word can sum it all up – perfect.
1) Kick back and relax, the weekend is here.
2) Spent an afternoon wandering around here last weekend. Now I cannot wait till I have my own home to decorate.
3) Whipped up a nice lil’ meal this week. Apple Braised Chicken with a whole lot of veggies 🙂
4) Pretty flowers that were sent to a dear friend
5) one day apart, same area of the city. HUGE difference.
1) New favorite website (check it out here). It’s about being from St. Louis, which I’m not.
However, I have so many friends from St. Louis and this website pins them perfectly.
2) Dixie Stampede is an adventure.
3) Morning scratches are the best.
4) I’m headed to one of my favorite cities this weekend. StL.
5) New DKNY watch came in this week. It was love at first sight.
Happy Friday everyone!