Sometimes you have just a perfect evening. Earlier this week J and I had one of those evenings. We grilled, sat outside on our new patio set and played with the dogs. I think Maggie is used to me taking pictures of her…
Tiny doesn’t sit still long enough for too many pictures, but little Maggie doesn’t mind a photo or two …or three.
Here’s to more of these perfect evenings.
It’s official. Summer is here. The humidity is up and my allergies are finally starting to subside, a little. I put together a little list of fun things that I’d love to do in these next few months. What do you have on your to-do list?
1) Attend a Cardinals Baseball game
2) Go to the lake as much as possible
3) Grill majority of our meals
4) Learn to make a new summer cocktail, preferably with raspberries.
5) Work more on our wedding plans (getting those invites addressed without pulling out my hair)
6) Commit to Crossfit at least 3x a week (fingers crossed)
7) Spend time with J’s family and my family
8) Teach Tiny a few new tricks
9) Start saving for my Bachelorette party(!!!) in NOLA.
10) Go to Founder’s Park to watch a movie
Cheers to a great Summer!
It’s finally springtime in Missouri … well at least it is today. It was in the 80s earlier this week and then snowing on Friday. So, we don’t know how long this weather is going to last. When we do get a burst of nice weather the dogs have eaten every second of it up. Well, J & I have soaked up using our new grill a lot too… I’m not complaining!